
I had just given Addie her fourth handful of Cheerios in a row this morning. She just kept eating whatever I gave her as soon as she could. I then left the Cheerio box (closed) on the top of the pink bins I have put out for her to stand by and play in front of in the office. I usually don't mind if Addie plays with the box, she usually likes to pick it up and scoot it around the floor.
I realized that I hadn't eaten anything yet today, so I went to the kitchen to get my slimfast. While I was out there, I started the dishwasher. Not 45 seconds after leaving the office, I was on my way back from the kitchen and I heard some crumpling. I walked into the office doorway, and there was Addie, holding the Cheerio-filled bag up in the air in a both teasing, but threatening manner. Apparently, she had somehow gotten it out of the Cheerio box. I approached her slowly, saying "No no Addie, put it down... put it dow---", but no sooner had I spoken did she give me a HUGE smile and she hit the bag with her free hand. The Cheerios came pouring out onto the floor. She laughed with glee, held the bag up over her head, then swung it around in triumph, thus scattering and flinging the rest of the Cheerios all over the room.
Oh the Cheerio mess... they were EVERYWHERE. I of course realized that the damage was already done, so I got the camera. She was just so happy , she immediately started rubbing her open-mouthed face all over her Cheerio piles to vacuum up as many as she could. She grabbed handfuls of cheerios and mashed them into her mouth, or would just pick them up and throw them into the air with a happy scream of delight.
And here's a slideshow of all of the Cheerio pics. They're honestly just all too funny.You can click on the slideshow to see them in the gallery.
*I dont know why blogger insists on including a big space here... I can't make it go away though.*


11 comments:
That is so funny. You have to admit, it's a lot better than the barf Becky is dealing with right now. I'd rather do Cheerios any day.
I love it! Addie is great. Those pictures are awesome, I kept laughing.
ohmygosh! awesome! go addie, that's hilarious! i especially love her picking them up with her mouth! priceless!
such a silly silly baby. I LOVE those pictures.
Way to go, Addie! You could star in the next Cheerio commercial!
OMG!!! THat is sooo hysterically cute!!! You need to get Addie a little pug to clean up after all her messes and keep her preoccupied so you can step out of the room for 40 seconds without returning to her into some sort of no-good-doings. Heheh.
I think that rolling in cherios would be a lot like wrestling in chocolate pudding. Something just fun about it.
I love the pictures - and agree with Jolayne. :-)
that is HILARIOUS. brilynn did that with a box on teddy grahams this morning. love it. :)
Love it! Thanks for the smiles...
That first photo has got to be one of my favorite photos of all time.
Post a Comment