Friday, February 06, 2009

Nothing's off limits anymore

Addie's such a little monkey these days. I'm totally not kidding, yesterday I let her crawl out of the office (and out of my sight) for literally 40 seconds before going to find where she ran off to. Where did I find her?



Don't worry, she got a thorough "sanitize the baby" session afterwards.

Also, she is just SO mobile in the front room now. She walks along everything, opening drawers, pulling things off of the tops of any and all surfaces, and has recently explored our trove of vintage gaming systems (NES, SNES, N64). Im glad she is taking an interest in the things Sam and I grew up loving, but I'm not so sure what I think about her ability to get into our stuff whenever she wants.



8 comments:

Crescent Moon Mama said...

Time to babyproof! Luckily we have all the latches and things still on from when William was a baby, so we're all set for Thomas. Oh, and ewwww to the playing in the toilet! Though your toilet looks wondefully clean.

Jenn said...

K, that last pic is precious. Who doesn't love Ocarina? Kenny will be proud of his niece

Allie said...

Gavin loved the toilet too. Its crazy how fast they can get into things.

Phillips Family said...

Wow, how old is that gaming system? I guess she loves the classics...oh, and the crapper.

Cassie said...

That last ones cute. I like her outfit too

DasBoogs said...

*snort*

That's all. Just a laughing snort.

Anonymous said...

hope you dont mind me blurking around on here. i love the zelda photo! good for her! you must be doing something right! ;)

Candace said...

What a cute happy active baby. I'm looking forward to seeing her in July! Glad you have enjoyed being a mommy so much - it's great.