Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rapunzelaide





I know, I know... you are all jealous of Addie's thick, long, luscious, flowing hair. How is it, you may ask, that a 9.5 month old baby already has such a full, evenly-distributed, and beautiful head of luminous hair? Special herbs... steroids... magic serum? No, no my friends. She just has good genes.
Okay, before anybody points out that Addie actually has a severe case of baby mullet, I'd like to ask you to be kind. She's worked very hard on growing out the two-inch-long fluff that covers 1/3 of her head. The fact that there is 1) Anything there at all and 2) Enough hair that it gets really curly when it's wet; are major feats for babies with Burkman or Ball genes.

9 comments:

Becky said...

tyler is jealous!

merrilykaroly said...

oooh! And it's curly, too! I can't wait to see what it looks like when it all grows in!!!!! yay addie!

Miller Family said...

Awww...I think it is so cute! I love little baby curls.

Jenn said...

Honestly, her hair looks EXACTLY like Daniel's right now, though maybe hers is just a smidge, um, "fuller".

Phillips Family said...

A very funny and sarcastic post...I loved it.

Anonymous said...

very cute curls!

Anonymous said...

very cute curls!

Jolayne said...

The curls are quite adorable.

DasBoogs said...

No shame in the baby mullet ;) I can't wait till the rest comes in, she's going to have such beautiful golden blond curly hair and it'll totally suit her already adorable character!