Though I probably have a week or so left of being pregnant, I realized that my chances of taking any fun pregnancy shots were becoming rather slim. We plan on buying the Canon Rebel XSI next month when it comes out, so we only have our rather mediocre camera to play with for now. I do realize that the lighting on most of these is complete crap, and that the exposure's totally off- that's the joy of the point and shoot that we currently have. I did take my liberties in photoshop to optimize the pics by adding filters and whatnot to make them something worth keeping though. We would have done some nice outdoorsy shots, but Provo's still looking rather desolate and ugly after winter, Spring's pretty late in coming this year. You can see all of the shots I took at
http://www.theburkmans.com/PregnancyShots/index.html.
Here are the best shots:
5 comments:
I love the heart shot on your tummy. Great job! We're excited for your baby -- what a great experience is just around the corner!
Those are fantastic! Even though soon you'll have beautiful pictures of your little girl (and a snazzy camera to do so with), you'll still treasure the pictures (and occasionally the times) of when she was in your belly.
Can't wait for the big day - I keep checking in to see if maybe your husband has put up "the big post". Best wishes!
We just took some too!! I was so sad that I didn't do any 'bare belly' shots with West...so that's what we did this time. So fun! The heart one is my fav. We have one like that too and it is SO precious!! You did some cool stuff with photoshop! Good luck again...I keep checking back!
I love the last two!!! You look awesome...seriously, to be able to put bare belly pics on your blog!!! I can't wait to check in one of these days and see that she is here!!
My favorite picture is the heart one! It's so exciting that she is almost here!
Post a Comment