HOLY COW, you guys!! You are PARENTS! This is huge! Well, tiny! I am so excited for you (as is indicative by the extensive use of exclamation marks). Congratulations, and yes, you are biased...but you're right--she IS the cutest newborn ever! And I love her name. Nice work on all counts. ESPECIALLY with the natural-ness which I can't possibly imagine but admire and respect you all the more for =o)
We have been married since August 2005 and we are happy as peas and carrots (assuming that peas and carrots are ridiculously happy). After we both graduated from BYU, we moved back to the Northwest to start our lives as official grownups and set down some roots in the mossy green of greater Seattle.
Sam works for Microsoft as a program manager for Bing Adcenter and Lori went on hiatus from a career as a technical writer and editor to be a full-time mommy to our munchkins. Addie and Simon are sweet as could be and we are absolutely loving this stage of life.
4 comments:
Wow! That was sooo nice of your mom. She looks so cute! I love the little hat!!! :)
Ooooohhhhh, she is so cute in it! It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to see that it fits and she is so cute in it! Mom
We finally went private...but I don't have your email to send you an invite. So email me!!! jndrysdale@gmail.com
Thanks
HOLY COW, you guys!! You are PARENTS! This is huge! Well, tiny! I am so excited for you (as is indicative by the extensive use of exclamation marks). Congratulations, and yes, you are biased...but you're right--she IS the cutest newborn ever! And I love her name. Nice work on all counts. ESPECIALLY with the natural-ness which I can't possibly imagine but admire and respect you all the more for =o)
Post a Comment