FYI....I figured out how to send blog updates directly from my cellphone!So...if Lori is admitted to Labor & Delivery this week and it's clear the baby is coming, I'll send a one or two sentence blog update from the hospital so everyone knows what's up (but I won't see or respond to comments). Until then, just assume Lori is still pregnant and relatively miserable :)
Also, make sure to check out Lori's photos and cool animated picture in the post below if you haven't already...and feel free to leave comments for her to validate her blogging :)
↓ ↓ ↓


3 comments:
Hopefully you have a baby soon. Good luck.
Oh, aren't you fancy, blogging from your phone!
I'm checking your blog multiple times a day to see if there is an update sent in from a room at Labor and Delivery! Can't wait to hear the big news!
Post a Comment