Thursday, April 24, 2008

Introducing our newest addition!

Everyone welcome Adelaide Scarlett Burkman, born April 24th at 6:05am.

She's 7 pounds and 6 ounces, 20 inches tall, and very healthy! The red mark on her forehead is called a "stork's bite" and will naturally disappear on it's own.



20 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh she is so beautiful! Honestly, such a good looking newborn. Nice work!

Shannon Harris said...

Hey it's Shans from preg.org. She is gorgous! And you look fantastic! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Royal Buffington's said...

I love her. Wish I could be there to give you both hugs and kisses!

Allie said...

Oh Yay!! Shes very very beautiful!! Congratulations!! We're so happy for you guys!

Linda said...

Pretty baby! Everyone looks great! Well done Lori and Sam! She has a pretty face and yes... it looks like she has her Grandpa Ball's nose. Love you all! Gma Ball

kevandcan said...

What a beautiful baby!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

oh how sweet. she is just precious! Parker had the same thing on his forehead and it has already faded. Congratulations!!

merrilykaroly said...

Oh wow!!!! She is so beautiful!! She looks like Sam but with Lori's nose. She already has such a distinct face! What a cutie! I just can't tell you how excited I am for you guys! I'm sure you can't even believe it finally happened! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

She is BEAUTIFUL, Lori! I am so happy she finally arrived!

Chelsy said...

Congrats Lori and Sam! I guess that was Heavenaly Fathers little gift to you for being smart and skipping the concert! haha!

eric and melea said...

yeah!!! She is here. She is beautiful! Can't wait to here the whole story of the labor.

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

Little Adelaide is so precious! She is just so tiny and perfect! You looked GREAT Lori! Can't wait to hear your birthing story. God bless Adelaide Burkman!

Nicole said...

Okay, so apparently google reader is a few hours behind and right after commenting on the other post I saw these NEW posts!! YaY!! She is so beautiful and just perfect!
Can't wait to meet her!!!! Good job Lori!
Love you guys again. :)

Becky said...

Yay, the little lady has arrived! How funny that she was at the same hospital as Kate, with the Same midwife, and now she has a stork bite just like Kates.
She is so pretty loo, and Im so happy for you and sam.

The Hills... said...

At last! Yay! We are so excited for you. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! You make a great looking family!

Alan and Kiersten said...

congrats you guys! she is BEAUTIFUL!!! i'm so happy that you finally gave birth i have been checking everyday! great job momma! love you!! i want to see more pictures!!

Danielle said...

What a cutie! Congratulations!

emilyfcutler said...

Congrats Sam-daddy-o! That's a beautiful baby! I really enjoyed the story by your wife. I'm happy for you all!