Here are the best new pics:
This is the better quality shot of her opening her eyes for the first time. Honestly, I see this and my heart just goes back to that moment and melts.
Her coming home from the hospital outfit.

I know I'm biased because I'm her mother, but honestly- is she not the cutest newborn ever?!


8 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures ever I love the ones of her sleeping with her hands under her chin!! It makes me want a little baby girl right now!!! She's so dang cute!
She is so sweet! I love her coming home outfit! Thank you for posting pictures of her - I can't wait to watch her grow. You will seriously notice something new every day. Take lots of pictures!
So, I'm going to be your biggest stalker. If I was smart, I just wouldn't comment each time!
I just had the chance to look through your online album - Adelaide is SO precious!!! The picture of you two with your boppies made me chuckle. I remember those days! You look absolute fantastic!!! (If you continue to nurse, the postpartum pounds will fly off!)
I am just so stinkin' happy for you guys. She is so cute! I know a good boyfriend for your daugher...he's about 17 months older...
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE the name as well. So perfect. Oh and SWEET... we won the guessing game. We will be in Provo in two weeks, so we will claim our prize then; we for sure need to come and see this sweet baby!
cute, cute, cute!!!
She is a gorgeous newborn! I can't wait for more pics!
oh my goodness! she is the cutest and sweetest thing ever. a little slice of heaven. i hope you are recovering well :) lots of love from sunny Az!
She is adorable! The last picture is my favorite. What a little sweetheart.
Post a Comment